- About Us
- Human Resources
- School Board
- Support Services
Changes to School Visitor Check-Ins at ZCS
As the 16-17 school year begins, please be aware that we will be using a new visitor management system known as SafeVisitor. SafeVisitor is a 30-45 second check-in process that cross references against all national sex offender registries and prints a visitor badge. Please be prepared to scan a government issued ID (Driver License) when arriving to campus as a visitor or volunteer. The printed badge should be visible at all times while in the building. Thank you!
1:1 BYOD Requirements and Suggestions for Grades 5-12
Student Email Accounts & Office 365:
- Student e-mail accounts have been moved from Google to Office 365.
- Students will access their e-mail accounts with the same e-mail address and their lunch pin in Office 365 by logging in at www.office.com.
- Student e-mail addresses WILL NOT change.
- Instructions on how to login to Office 365 and access email.
- Office 365 is available for all ZCS students which includes access to a free download of 2016.
Bus Drivers (paid training)
Food Service positions
Before and After School Care
Zionsville Community Schools is currently seeking highly qualified candidates to add to our Substitute Teachers pool. Our substitute teachers are an important asset to our schools, require special attributes to enhance our students’ learning process, and usually exhibit the following personality traits: desire to work well with children ages 5-18, relate well to students, able to inspire a love of learning, good sense of humor, flexible, dedicated, patient, kind, fair, and consistent.
We offer a competitive pay rate of $72.00 for a full day and $41.50 for a ½ day. ZCS retired teachers make $86.40 for a full day and $50 for a half day.
Interested candidates should apply online with the link below and indicate substitute teacher as your desired position.