- About Us
- Human Resources
- School Board
- Support Services
Student Email Accounts:
- Student e-mail accounts will be moved from Google to Office 365 beginning JULY 2016.
- Students will access their e-mail accounts with the same e-mail address and their lunch pin in Office 365 by logging in at www.office.com .
- Student e-mail addresses WILL NOT change.
- STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS OLD E-MAILS LEFT IN THEIR GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER THE CHANGE IS MADE (access to Google Drive will still be available, just not email).
- Students (especially graduating seniors) are encouraged to forward any important e-mails they may need to a personal e-mail account (BEFORE JULY).
1:1 BYOD Requirements and Suggestions for 5-12
For more information e-mail Eagle Rec at
Click this link to register: http://programs.zionsvilleeaglerec.com
Bus Drivers (paid training)
Food Service positions
Before and After School Care
Zionsville Community Schools is currently seeking highly qualified candidates to add to our Substitute Teachers pool. Our substitute teachers are an important asset to our schools, require special attributes to enhance our students’ learning process, and usually exhibit the following personality traits: desire to work well with children ages 5-18, relate well to students, able to inspire a love of learning, good sense of humor, flexible, dedicated, patient, kind, fair, and consistent.
We offer a competitive pay rate of $72.00 for a full day and $41.50 for a ½ day. ZCS retired teachers make $86.40 for a full day and $50 for a half day.
Interested candidates should apply online with the link below and indicate substitute teacher as your desired position.