Cafeteria Chatter & Training Talk (A new publication!)
A ZCS Food Service Department newsletter!
GENERAL FOOD SERVICE INFORMATION:
Meet Steve White, ZCHS Lunch Monitor
2015 AND 2018 Crystal Apple Award Recipient
- Unused funds carry over to the new school year, regardless of a student's ZCS building assignment.
- For those students graduating OR leaving ZCS, account balances greater than $5.00 will be refunded upon request.
- Please use form below or complete an online form by clicking here!
- Contact Lisa Bond with questions at email@example.com
Lunch Account Information
Checks can be made out to "ZCS Cafes"
We are also happy to split one check among several students!
Please note the PIN # of each student on your check!
- Applications will begin processing on July 24th with notification sent out at the same time.
- Paper applications will be sent to the Food Service Office in the Educational Services Center at 900 Mulberry Street, Zionsville, IN 46077.
- At any time, should you have questions or need the application in another language, please call 317-873-1232, extension 11610.
- Save time and apply online via www.Lunchapp.com
NUTRITION and ALLERGEN INFORMATION:
Please email Wellness Policy related suggestions or concerns to Jan Swander, ZCS Food Service Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
If you have an interest in wellness issues impacting ZCS students:
*Contact the ZCS Food Service Director at 317-733-4804!