Pleasant View Elementary
Universal Preschool is a fee-based program housed within our six elementary buildings. We offer one Preschool and one PreK classroom per elementary building, with additional PreK enrollment options open at Pleasant View Elementary within our Transitional classrooms. We are a play-based program with a focus on social emotional and Kindergarten readiness. Our learning objectives are based off the Indiana Early Learning Standards.
- You must live within the boundaries of the Zionsville Community School district.
- Preschool students must turn 3 by August 1st, 2024.
- PreK students must turn 4 by August 1st, 2024.
- Children must be potty trained.
IMPORTANT DATES and information for the
2024-25 Universal Preschool Program
2024-25 Universal Preschool enrollment will be filled first by staff and returning families and remaining spots are filled by lottery selection. We will hold the lottery on Wednesday, January 24th and you will be notified via email on that date.
It is important to adhere to your eligible date.
January 15 and 16, 2024
Employees of Zionsville Community Schools
January 17 and 18, 2024
Existing families (families currently enrolled in Universal Preschool)
- You will receive preferred enrollment only through the dates listed above. After those dates, your enrollment request will be added to the lottery.
- Enroll through your existing EZChildTrack account.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your registration is secured, and your credit card will then be charged the registration fee.
January 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 2024
Registration requests open to the public
- On the dates listed above, submit your enrollment request. This is not first come, first serve so there is no need to rush.
- Open an EZChildTrack account by following the step-by-step instructions listed on this webpage.
- We will hold the lottery on Wednesday, January 24th, and parents will receive enrollment status notification by email on that date.
- If your child’s name is not selected in the lottery, we will contact you to see if you’d like to be added to our waitlist and/or offered another option if one is available.
Enrollment is a 2-step process:
All families will be asked to sign and adhere to the following agreements: