PowerSchool Parent Account
Parents have the capability to create a single sign-on for PowerSchool so that they can login just once and be able to see information for all their children. Parents will be able to choose their own usernames and passwords.
A PowerSchool Parent Account offers real-time access to grades, test results, attendance, and fees. In order to create a parent/guardian account, click “Create Account” on the PowerSchool homepage.
- The top section is about you as the parent/guardian and the username and password you would like to use.
- The bottom section is for linking each child to your account. You will be able to link all of your children to this one account during the setup. Please note:
- Access ID will be your child’s student number.
- Access Password will be your child’s legal first name.
- If you do not know your student’s 9-digit student number, have your student log into their PowerSchool Account and click on the Access Accounts page to find this information.