Food Service General Information

Food Service Refund Form
Please note:
  • Unused funds carry over to the new school year, regardless of a student's ZCS building assignment. 
  • For those students graduating OR leaving ZCS, account balances greater than $5.00 will be refunded upon request. 
  • Please use form below or complete an online form by clicking here!
Kid's Corner