TestNav for Chromebooks
- Open a new tab in Chrome, and enter
chrome://extensions in the address bar. Click Enter.
- Select the Developer Mode check box.
- Click Manage kiosk applications...
If you do not see Manage kiosk applications... you do not have the correct owner account information. Input the correct information, or go back to step 1 and create a new owner account.
- Enter the TestNav ID - mdmkkicfmmkgmpkmkdikhlbggogpicma in the Add kiosk application field.
- Click Add, and then, click Done.
- Sign out of the Chromebook.
- On the Sign On page, TestNav appears under Apps on the bottom-left of the screen.